Community Projects - New

Important site announcements and information.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Community Projects - New
CodenStuff
Hello,

I have added a new section in the "App Shelf" called "Community Projects" which is for....well..community projects :D.

Its where everyone can go and get involved with a project idea and help in its creation and development working together in a team to get your software up and running faster than ever. Its perfect for getting help from people who may have the skills to do something that you are having trouble with for example you can have people who do the coding, people who design the graphics and others who do the testing. Well im sure you get the idea ;).

If you have a community project idea and have a working "prototype" then please send me a PM with a copy of your project and a brief description of what it is and what your eventually trying to create. For example:

"I have made a very basic game that lets you move a character around the screen but my goal is to create a full blown RPG game with interactive characters, items, shops and amazing graphics and sounds"

You must follow a few rules tough.
Your project must be 'open-source' in some way so members can download your project and help with the coding.
Your project must not do anything malicious like hacking,taking control of a computer without permission or viruses.

So if you want to start your own community project just let me know and I will create your very own board dedicated to your project ;).

Your project can be in any programming language, VB - C# - C++ - Java - Flash and even a website project in PHP - MySQL.

Thank you cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Announcements”