Your ideas/thoughts and needs

Need help with the website or have you spotted an error or do you have any suggestions on how tom improve the site please let us know in here.
17 posts Page 2 of 2
Cheatmasterbw
Coding God
Coding God

I thought of another idea! You should make a Like and Dislike button on posts, like Facebook! I can't wait for the update!
http://www.megaapps.tk/
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Re: Your ideas/thoughts and needs
Usman55
The reputation system is similar but sure like and dislike would be better.
Axel
Coding God
Coding God

Axel
GoodGuy17 wrote:
He is clearly asking for suggestions though, so he can take criticism, AKA "whining".
Stupid posts may sometimes be opinions, also what a forum is for.
The forum needs to upgrade. Every website should upgrade regularly. The getting a post credit thing in your post, are you referring to the games in the Game section? If so, what other games could we play?
why derep for bump ? i didn't bump since there is no other topic where you can place your suggestions and those 2 ideas where in my head for days so i posted before i lost the ideas
now think twice before you derep, else i'll just derep you for not thinkin about derep, you should be glad i didn't derep you every time i see something. If you want to see what real bumps are , look at usman55's posts
http://vagex.com/?ref=25000
Coolblade
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Coolblade
I think we need a affilite sign up page
http://www.codingpalace.tk/
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
Axel wrote:
GoodGuy17 wrote:
He is clearly asking for suggestions though, so he can take criticism, AKA "whining".
The forum needs to upgrade. Every website should upgrade regularly. The getting a post credit thing in your post, are you referring to the games in the Game section? If so, what other games could we play?
why derep for bump ? i didn't bump since there is no other topic where you can place your suggestions and those 2 ideas where in my head for days so i posted before i lost the ideas
now think twice before you derep, else i'll just derep you for not thinkin about derep, you should be glad i didn't derep you every time i see something. If you want to see what real bumps are , look at usman55's posts
Uhmm, why am I blamed for someone's fault? Anyways, I have apologized many time and told you guys that this was the first topic that I ever used and I didn't knew about this stuff, the bumping and spamming stuff.
Axel
Coding God
Coding God

Axel
Usman55 wrote:
Axel wrote:
GoodGuy17 wrote:
Uhmm, why am I blamed for someone's fault? Anyways, I have apologized many time and told you guys that this was the first topic that I ever used and I didn't knew about this stuff, the bumping and spamming stuff.
Back then you were bumping lol
http://vagex.com/?ref=25000
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
That's right but as I said I didn't knew what I was doing.
17 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Website Help & Suggestions”