JPL (Jacobs Programming Language)

If you have completed an application and wish to share the complete source/project files with everyone then please post it in here. Source-code files only, no tutorials.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
The name of my Programming Language

Poll ended at Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:07 pm

75%
JPL (Jacobs Programming Language)
25%
EasyCode++

Total votes: 4

Contributors
DeveloperJacob
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Hello,

I was working on my own programming language called JPL or EasyCode++. Now it's finished in Beta. I don't know which name is better so I will create a poll for the best name. But for now I made the sdk with the name: EasyCode++
I also made a SDK for it for making it easier to make a application with it. The programming language currently doesnt has a Syntax highlighting yet but I'm working on it.

Screenshots of the SDK:

Startpage:

Code:

How to use JPL / EasyCode++:

JPL / EasyCode++ works with a compiler and has his own framework. With the SDK you can make a .txt. If you have your .txt with your program then drag and drop the file into the Compiler. Then the compiler creates a compiled file. Then drag and drop that created file into the Framework. Then it should run.

Sample: (Hello Beep)
Code: Select all
write "Hello Beep";
beep;
Downloads:

Framework + SDK executables:

http://www.mediafire.com/?6g4jl9j2gun5lp6

Framework (Programming language and Compiler) + SDK Source:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DeveloperJacob on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

This looks cool, although you should work on integrating the compiler to the IDE, so the user doesn't have to do everything manually. +rep for that, though ;)
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

awesome ! Splendid . This is so cute
Find my programs on Softpedia
DeveloperJacob
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

And the winning name is... JPL!!!! wahooo;
mandai
Coding God
Coding God

When I choose to build it gives this exception:

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Jacob\Bureaublad\test.txt'.
at frmMain.BuildFile()
codedrive
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Jacob, when the user saves the documetns to build it, and test it it is under your Username and folder not ours!!!!
DeveloperJacob
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Sorry for the bug i'm going to solve that!! Users that pay credits for the source can get a free version with the bug fixed! :D
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Source-Code”