Very Advanced Webbrowser

Please post all your completed software applications in here. This is for full software which you have created and wish to release and share with everyone.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

Very Advanced Webbrowser
muttley1968
I Got really bored today and I have been teaching my friend programming and one of the first things you start with is a web browser and this made me think I wonder what I would be capable of doing now by my self without having to worry about him and well this is the result what do you think

Features
Custom Tab control
Working History - Does not save
Favorite system - Does save :P
Favorite bar
Can set a background - also saves
Website properties
Zoom functions
copy image locations
open link button from link hover
Saves location
saves size
- and more

If you like it please visit my site for the download it is on the products page
www.xprograming.netau.net if you guys think it is good enough
would you like me to release the source
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Very Advanced Webbrowser
Shim
wow This is so cute . Can i have the source code .
Find my programs on Softpedia
SumCode
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

SumCode
What engine does this use? Also I know someone once told me this, but why is the menu bar so large?

One last thing when a webpage requests a new window it opens in IE can you help me fix that?
muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

muttley1968
it uses the default engine and tbh I don't know why the menu is so big and as of yet I do not know how to fix that I might add a handle to the event but un tested yet it was really just a quick day thing if you lot think it is good I might keep making little updates.

Do you lot want the source code or ?.
codedrive
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

codedrive
muttley1968 wrote:
it uses the default engine and tbh I don't know why the menu is so big and as of yet I do not know how to fix that I might add a handle to the event but un tested yet it was really just a quick day thing if you lot think it is good I might keep making little updates.

Good job, I would love to see updates to this webbrowser, the design is very gray and slick too, the way I like it. :lol:
muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

muttley1968
codedrive wrote:
muttley1968 wrote:

Good job, I would love to see updates to this webbrowser, the design is very gray and slick too, the way I like it. :lol:
~
Well thank you very mutch the grey is because it is still easy visible with most background people will pick making the browser seem more fluant we thought
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Full Software”