Free Facial Recognition Login Application

Please post all your completed software applications in here. This is for full software which you have created and wish to release and share with everyone.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

I've found this post that talks about Blink, but I haven't used that, but I have used BananaScreen before in the past, and that works great. However the name has been changed to KeyLemon which is no longer a free application.

You can download, and install BananaScreen 1.2.2 from here - http://download.fyxm.net/BananaScreen-80646.html

Video Demo:
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Wow that's really cool Mike.

My laptop had Facial Recognition but it was very inaccurate and didn't seem to work, was pre-installed with my Toshiba-Satellite (forgot the model)
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

wow nice mike i like it very much . Thanks for sharing it
Find my programs on Softpedia
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

TOSHIBA Face Recognition was a software pre-installed on my laptop. That too was very inaccurate and I easily hacked into my own laptop (lol) by bringing a recent photo of me in from of the webcam. I was very disappointed and decided to stick with the text pass instead.

About Blink, you said it's free and you also said it's not free. I mean is the free version not supported any more?
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Full Software”