Secret Codie

Please post all your completed software applications in here. This is for full software which you have created and wish to release and share with everyone.
25 posts Page 2 of 3
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Secret Codie
CodenStuff
Nice job MrAksel I like it :D
comathi wrote:
I'm guessing you could assign a specific color to each letter of the alphabet, and then write it to an image. However, that might take too long. Another way of doing this would be to convert the text to binary, and then only have two possible color values for the image.
I didnt assign a color to each letter like A = blue, B = red that would have taken forever lol. What I did was convert each letter in the text to its corresponding character code value and then used that value to set each pixels color using argb like:

Color.FromArgb(100, 100, Asc("A"))

Then when reading the image it extracts each pixels argb color value and then converts that value back into a character which then displays the message hidden in the image :?

Simple but effective lol
cns.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
Ohh, that's really smart :lol:

I'll see what I can do with this. Thanks ;)
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
But whoever has the application, will be able to access the code. Isn't it? Then how is this a secret?
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
But whoever has the application, will be able to access the code. Isn't it? Then how is this a secret?
errr well if you dont have the app that reads the pic, then IT IS SECRET :)

Chris
MrAksel
C# Coder
C# Coder

MrAksel
Kolega you're wrong. Mine isn't all black white. If you zoom in you will see small color changes. I used the same method as CodenStuff, but I'm saving in all the 3 color components, not only Blue like Codenstuff. Mine can store 3 times as many characters. The Unicode support doesn't work perfect yet, but it works decently.

The reason it looks black is because characters like 'abc' has low values. If you try 'æøå' you will see brighter pixels :)
Next version will have encryption and perfect unicode support ;)
LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT
Laughing my a** of so hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco lmao;

Over 30 projects with source code!
Please give reputation to helpful members!

kolega28
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

kolega28
K aksel, that's pretty cool :D I was thinking that it would be cool to have some drawing contest with this, so basically trying to find out what characters have what colour and trying to actually draw a picture with characters :)
MrAksel
C# Coder
C# Coder

MrAksel
You could try to open any image with mine and see what the result turn out to be :) If it sees the value 0, which marks the end, you won't get the full string so make sure it's no pixels with red, green or blue at 0 :)
And, you will probably have alot of Chinese characters if the Unicode works properly :P If it's just squares it will work in next version ;)
LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT

MrAksel
C# Coder
C# Coder

MrAksel
Encryption and unicode :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT

CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Very good MrAksel the idea is evolving :D. Now I wonder if it would be possible to create an actual image rather than just a square or maybe just a different shape like a circle or triangle :?
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
DreadNought
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

DreadNought
Hmm, you could save the message as bytes and just throw it at the end of the file, to password protect just do a key-required encryption.

Could make it interesting and scatter the bytes within the picture bytes and effectively create a bar code image.

#edit
Didnt read all the posts.
Bound and boom tech,
The Future Of Coding
25 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “Full Software”