WebBrowser [TabPaged] with FavIcon in the [TabPage]?

Do you need something made? then ask in here.
Forum rules
Please LOCK your topics once you have found the solution to your question so we know you no longer require help with your query.
13 posts Page 2 of 2
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Oh I think I know what it may be. If youve added an imagelist to your project select the tabcontrol and in the properties window change the ImageList property to ImageList1

Or just put this in the form_load event:
Code: Select all
TabControl1.ImageList = ImageList1
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
GaiaonlineHD

CodenStuff wrote:
Do you get any type of error?
no just didnt load or set the Icon to the TabPage
GaiaonlineHD

Im making a V.O.S and i wanted to know if theres a way to make all the desktop items be shown on the Prgram not only the Files not the Programs is there a way to make it show all here is the code i have
Code: Select all
#Region "desktop items"
    Dim fileName As String = ""
    Dim folderLocation As String = My.Computer.FileSystem.SpecialDirectories.Desktop
    Private Sub Desktop_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
        For Each I In My.Computer.FileSystem.GetFiles(My.Computer.FileSystem.SpecialDirectories.Desktop)
            Dim Desktop_Icon_add As System.Drawing.Icon = Icon.ExtractAssociatedIcon(I)
            DesktopImages.Images.Add(Desktop_Icon_add.ToBitmap)
            I = I.Replace(My.Computer.FileSystem.SpecialDirectories.Desktop & "\", "")
            Desktop.Items.Add(I, DesktopImages.Images.Count - 1)
        Next
    End Sub
    Private Sub Desktop_ItemSelectionChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.ListViewItemSelectionChangedEventArgs) Handles Desktop.ItemSelectionChanged
        fileName = My.Computer.FileSystem.SpecialDirectories.Desktop + "\" + e.Item.Text
    End Sub
    Private Sub Desktop_DoubleClick(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Desktop.DoubleClick
        Process.Start(fileName)
    End Sub
#End Region
Not my code i think i downloaded it from here tho :/
13 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Tutorial Requests”