Bump warning

Need help with the website or have you spotted an error or do you have any suggestions on how tom improve the site please let us know in here.
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Re: Bump warning
Usman55
Me? I have nothing to do with this! Seriously, I'm in favor of hungry in this thing. At first, I thought all those were my seniors and followed them, they said it's a bump, I also said it's a bump, lol. I didn't knew what was that thing called bump. All I knew was it means bringing an old topic on the list at the top. Sorry if it bothered you but wasn't my mistake.

And also as I said before, this is the first ever community I've bbeen active in and so I didn't knew much stuff. I seriously learned a lot of stuff here.
Martin
Supreme VIP
Supreme VIP

Martin
Whats wrong with bumping? Like hungry said its being part of the community.
Filip
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Filip
As I stated in another post:
I think that person should bump ONLY if person needs support..

I don't like bumps like: "Thanks" (That's also rule breaking), "Have to download this" etc.
CodenStuff wrote:
Nope, it's just your sick and dirty mind. You sick twisted warped little pervo :D
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
Hey
I was not being disrespectfull to anyone on here, But this site is FOR EVERYONE and i have seen a lot of threads where people are saying STOP BUMPING!!

If the OLD THREADS were not meant to be commented on = then Cody would have removed them i am sure?..

But to me it looks rather confusing when NEW Members post in a section and then people jump in and say STOP BUMPING..

I would rather have someone (whoever you are) contact Codenstuff and pass on your comments to him, rather than add it to a post..

Thats it

Sorry if i offended anyone , but It is what it is

Chris
MrAksel
C# Coder
C# Coder

MrAksel
I really don't have much against bumping, but Ive seen really many members with bad reputation because of bumping, so I though id post a suggestion to prevent this. I agree that everyone should be active in the community, but when he starts to blame single persons and especially when dragging in other people then I'm pissed. Im not going to mention any names, but its many more than me that have posted more of those comments. I didn't mean this to turn out this way, so I would be glad if anyone could delete those posts on the previous page. I had absolutely no idea that a simple suggestion about bumping (obviously allowed) would turn out to this.
And as Usman said, ive been influenced by the other members here, and noone has ever said that its okay with bumping.

Edit:
I just saw your post hungry, and Im glad you're apologizing, so am I, sorry, Im just fine as long as I actually know the rules :D
LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT
Laughing my a** of so hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco lmao;

Over 30 projects with source code!
Please give reputation to helpful members!

CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
QUIIIEEEEET!!!

Calm down before you end up like these guys:

In regards to "bumping" we dont really like it when an active member whos been here a while bumps up a post thats months old..BUT if a new member bumps a really old topic with a question or comment then thats ok because that member is new and not yet familiar with how the site works. We should be welcoming new members not flaming them for making a perfectly innocent post..unless its obviously spam.

I am aware of the bump post in question and I think its a valid reply because the new member was unable to download the file which could have been for any number of reasons and if the file was hosted externally then the original author of the topic would have probably been grateful for being made aware that the link was broken. I think he couldnt download the file because he ran out of credits but it would have been better to respond asking why he couldnt download the file and then letting him know about the credit system so he knew what to do.

Anyway just stop arguing and calm down you will get stressed and go bald!

Dont make me get the cane out people fight;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
MrAksel
C# Coder
C# Coder

MrAksel
Haha you know the art to make people laught Craig! lmao; How do you make it?? Yeye ill do what you say hahaha
LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT
Laughing my a** of so hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco lmao;

Over 30 projects with source code!
Please give reputation to helpful members!

hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
I just saw your post hungry, and Im glad you're apologizing, so am I, sorry, Im just fine as long as I actually know the rules
Actually I was not apologizing :) as I have nothing to aplogize for, as i have said many many times on here in the past....

THINK BEFORE YOU POST

Nuff Said

Chris
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Website Help & Suggestions”