I trade my Uploaded.to Premium Account

Anything not covered in other boards, software, tricks, tweaks, help etc please post in here.
15 posts Page 2 of 2
Contributors
Napster1488
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Soo Mandai are you able to try it yourself and send me Code then ?!
YouTube Downloader v3.0
mandai
Coding God
Coding God

I'm personally not a fan of making downloaders for these sites since the developers frequently make changes that stop them from working properly.
I'd rather go the route of listing open file handles and finding the video from temporary internet files.
Napster1488
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Its no Problem when make Changes then someone will always make New Script and Put it in then...ohh please make this for me :) i Give you my Premium Account when u get it working...
YouTube Downloader v3.0
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

I tried it myself but couldnt get it work. I think actually it needs to be run in firefox with the greasemonkey plugin and maybe you cant use this code outside of that :? ..I could be wrong but I saw this: http://userscripts.org/topics/67367
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Napster1488
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

I think it must works outsite of Greasemonkey,because greasemonkey just do what i want to archive it just embe the Code into the website and start the script
YouTube Downloader v3.0
15 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Misc”