Cute Dude

Created or found some images that you would like to share with others? please post them in here. Buttons, backgrounds, borders or any images people could use in there applications.
15 posts Page 1 of 2
Contributors
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Cute Dude
Usman55
Hello guys,

Today I found a cute small toy in my room while I was cleaning it. I found it really cute so I made a picture of it in MS Paint. The first one is just the drawing while I tried to color it as similar as I can according to the toy. You can use this as you want but it would be good if you give credits...

Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Cute Dude
Codex
This looks nice and it is cute but if you made it with Photoshop it will be better, you have more options...
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
Yes, I was about to edit this in GIMP and add all the special affects to this but I don't feel like doing it. You can do it and post it here!
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
I'm not good with drawing cartoons, or anything like that :P
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
I mean just add the effects to it such as glow, blur and others.
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
Ahhhh Pixel Art, MS Paint, ahhhh ewwwwwww lol

Looks decent but being made in ms paint I don't really like it, cause it's pixelated, but ms paint you can't help that, also I'd say add gradients, but can't really do that either in paint, so nicely done lol
Lewis
Coding God
Coding God

Lewis
its alright could maybe shade?
Axel
Coding God
Coding God

Axel
mikethedj4 wrote:

Looks decent but being made in ms paint I don't really like it, cause it's pixelated, but ms paint you can't help that, also I'd say add gradients, but can't really do that either in paint, so nicely done lol
You can lol
just draw a line , change color , draw another line next to it, change color , draw another line next to it
works like a charm but takes a while :P
http://vagex.com/?ref=25000
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
It was just a 5 minute job. And I really don't know how to make mike happy lol. Anyways, maybe you can teach me ADVANCED painting?
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
Axel wrote:
mikethedj4 wrote:

You can lol
just draw a line , change color , draw another line next to it, change color , draw another line next to it
works like a charm but takes a while :P
I know that, but being pixel art it's not perfect like actual image/vector editors are like Gimp, Inkscape, PS or Illustrator are, and most of the time when you do that, it looks like crap anyway. Unless you're really good, and can paint the Mona Lisa, which not many people can.
Usman55 wrote:
It was just a 5 minute job. And I really don't know how to make mike happy lol. Anyways, maybe you can teach me ADVANCED painting?
MS Paint sucks for painting, Gimp, and MyPaint are great free programs to get for digital painting, and for web apps Sumo Paint, and deviantART Muro are two of the top best free ones out there for digital painting, and loads of tutorials for all four apps. So no excuse why you can't try them (especially the 2 web apps as nothing is stored on your hdd)
Last edited by mikethedj4 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
15 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “GFX Media”