Video Intro (Preview)

Created or found some images that you would like to share with others? please post them in here. Buttons, backgrounds, borders or any images people could use in there applications.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Video Intro (Preview)
mikethedj4
I originally made the video intro below (download to view - audio not included) for my YouTube videos, but lets face it, yeah it looks decent, but the animating in it makes it look terrible. So I'm in the mix of making a different intro that'll go with, and actually flow with how I'm going to be doing my tutorials now.
This file is no longer available for download!

No preview video, or animation for this one though, you haft to wait till I release my next tutorial to see it in action :D
intropreview.png
Now the original intro I made, I may or maynot use it (Most likely I won't, it just doesn't meet my standards) but it's still an idea, otherwise I would've removed it from my HD.

BG Made in Gimp! :)

Stocks: Windows Logo, Linux (Tux) Logo, Apple Logo, and Laptop

The text, and animations (in which you'll later see when video will be released) are completely done in Blender.

My goal was to make it short, simple, and basic, which is why it looks the way it does.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by mikethedj4 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Re: Video Intro (Preview)
Usman55
The bg looks absolutely great and so does the text "Speed". But for some reason the text "Official" isn't flowing with it as it should. And what's up with the broken imageshack images below the post?

And also, can you please refer me to some 'small in length' and 'easy to learn' and 'easy to follow' tuts for blender? I downloaded blender this morning cuz my friends were talking about games and I thought of doing 3D modeling. I searched google and found blender. But when I launched it, I was all confused. I didn't knew even where the tools were lol.
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
The images seem to load fine for me :) as for the Official text, I did that on purpose cause of how it'll be animating.

I get people asking me how to use Blender on a daily basis via YouTube, and I've been recording videos for BlenderPimp on a tutorial for "The Basics of Blender" that way new comers into Blender, or 3D modeling for that matter can understand how Blender works, and can just get the basics down before going into anything really advanced in it.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
So can I have a link to it?
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
As I already said the tutorial isn't done, I still gotta go over materials, animation, subdividing, textures, background, modifiers, constraints, etc:
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
You can give me alternatives instead.
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
You can view David Ward's Intro video, it doesn't go to far in depth as my tutorial is, but it's good to get started. (I also recommend watching, his whole Johnny Blender 2.0 series, it's very helpful)

Super3boy has some good tutorials as well, but most are using Blender 2.49 which is outdated, and that GUI is no longer supported, even though Blender 2.5 is still in beta I recommend using that just cause you'll get used to how the new GUI is, plus the visual look is so much better, especially the improvements to the smoke modifier, and Andrew Pryce has a great video on Smoke Simulation that should help you see the improvements on that, however getting into making the smoke you'd haft to understand Blender a little better before you create anything like that. (Get the basics down first before going up the stairs ya know)
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “GFX Media”