I need some majo help?

33 posts Page 3 of 4
Contributors
civilwarrock

Re: I need some majo help?
civilwarrock
I truly do not know why you need proof. But i am willing to give it. I asked about Html not my program. But before i post i want to know why you want to see it. Casue you seem suspucous to me. idoit;
GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

GoodGuy17
There is nothing that should keep you from releasing it. Post it up and you'll most likely get more people. If you're not going to don't post back to this post but if you are then post it in this topic.
bisnes_niko
Serious Programmer
Serious Programmer

bisnes_niko
civilwarrock wrote:
Say what you want but it is true. Their are kids who are 6 and create ipod touch apps. I even met one! But thats ok everyone has their one appion. I am going to attemp to write the site. But i need to know how to make shapes and objects in html. Thanks
They are called Script Kiddies. Copy Paste is their life
civilwarrock

civilwarrock
I am going to tell you the truth. You seem supisous to me casue you are 11 you are programming in vb and c you could easly pull my program throw a decriptor and be able to see the code. And then from there sell it on the market as your own and become rich. I am no dummy. But when someone asks for a preivew and there is no reason for it i get suspicious. I dont know why you want to the preivew but whatever it is i bet its to steal it. I worked 4 years on it and i am not going to let you get it. I mean their is no reason for me to post. it. No it would not help me in anyway by getting help. This is about html not vb in anyway shape or form. No even if i did give it to you, you would be skrewed casue you would not be able to play the games. But anyway your just seem supicious.
civilwarrock

civilwarrock
macHard wrote:
civilwarrock wrote:
Say what you want but it is true. Their are kids who are 6 and create ipod touch apps. I even met one! But thats ok everyone has their one appion. I am going to attemp to write the site. But i need to know how to make shapes and objects in html. Thanks
They are called Script Kiddies. Copy Paste is their life
yes but i was not one. Their is no code or program for making a game maker in vb. I figured it out on my own and did it. But i did not copy any code casue their is none.
Axel
Coding God
Coding God

Axel
civilwarrock wrote:
I am going to tell you the truth. You seem supisous to me casue you are 11 you are programming in vb and c you could easly pull my program throw a decriptor and be able to see the code. And then from there sell it on the market as your own and become rich. I am no dummy. But when someone asks for a preivew and there is no reason for it i get suspicious. I dont know why you want to the preivew but whatever it is i bet its to steal it. I worked 4 years on it and i am not going to let you get it. I mean their is no reason for me to post. it. No it would not help me in anyway by getting help. This is about html not vb in anyway shape or form. No even if i did give it to you, you would be skrewed casue you would not be able to play the games. But anyway your just seem supicious.
What the f did reboh wrong ?
"You are 11 so you are gonna decompile my project"
and no game maker will make u rich cuz i don't think u did 3D and stuff in about 4 years on your own...
http://vagex.com/?ref=25000
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
Hi
To be honest No-One would work on a Project without any Knowledge of what the project is/does and that statement above is just avoiding the question. You could have posted up a few screen shots to get people interested, and maybe then you would have had better luck getting others to Help you on it...

If you are so worried that WE ALL are going to Decompile it/Steal it then i think its best if you try and Learn HTML and create the Website yourself.

Chris
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
I agree with hungry.

Also, nobody makes any website for free unless they get something in return.

The least you could do is post some screenshots, if you don't know how then watch this.

I would like to say one more thing, what you could do is use Google to search for your needs.
- Codexvid
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
Axel
Coding God
Coding God

Axel
hungryhounduk wrote:
Hi
To be honest No-One would work on a Project without any Knowledge of what the project is/does and that statement above is just avoiding the question. You could have posted up a few screen shots to get people interested, and maybe then you would have had better luck getting others to Help you on it...

If you are so worried that WE ALL are going to Decompile it/Steal it then i think its best if you try and Learn HTML and create the Website yourself.

Chris
agree
oh no , there is a decompiler. oh no everyone is gonna use it.
and actually , HTML is not that hard but i don't think ur website can be 100% HTML (idk)
and if you use alot of classes and usercontrols and such no one's gonna understand it lol...
http://vagex.com/?ref=25000
GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

GoodGuy17
Oh wow ok sorry I asked yea I am going to decompile it(sarcasm) if you are so afraid to release it here what makes you think no one will decompile it on your site? Post at least a couple screenshots, we can't do anything to them. Now if you refuse this I know you haven't made one.
33 posts Page 3 of 4
Return to “Tutorials”