Free Web Layouts

Find all the Free skins and themes for apps and web in here and if you wish to share any of your own creations please post them in here.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Free Web Layouts
mikethedj4
Hey peeps I made a new website called Free Web Layouts, where you guys can get your own web layout for free, and feel free to edit it however you'd like, and if you have any questions feel free to ask. (Maybe later I'll add/make some wordpress, and/or forum themes, but not anytime soon)

You won't be able to see the layout in action though unless you download it, and run the index.html, or index.php file in your web browser, but I just thought you'd guys like to know, and almost all the web layouts will be made by me unless I get another designer to join the site with me, and we can work together as a team.

So go ahead, and check it out, and yes I did make the web layout.
Lewis
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Free Web Layouts
Lewis
You have so much websites, only one layout on there now but this is pretty cool :D
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
Maybe in the next couple of weeks I'll make a new layout, but I'm in the mix of working on these two websites I created BlenderPimp, and GimpPimp.
Livengood
Serious Programmer
Serious Programmer

Livengood
very nice, i will have to check these out :D
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
Thanks Bro! I hope these websites become a great resource for people, and I hope this time I'll actually get some traffic, and interaction unlike before with my past sites they were like dead.
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
Great mike cooll; you always like to help people, can i join ? :D
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
CodexVideos wrote:
Great mike cooll; you always like to help people, can i join ? :D
Go ahead, and make some web layouts, and send them to me, and if I think their good enough you'll be on the team.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Skins & Themes”