Rest in peace everyone who was on board MH17

If your a member of codenstuff then this is the main place to be. Get together..talk..chat and ponder. Have fun. Chill out. Play games.
15 posts Page 1 of 2
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Hello everyone,

As a lot of you may have heard by now a Malaysian Commercial Plane was shot down over Eastern Ukraine nearly 1 day ago and 298 people on board have all passed away. Many people were on board from many Nationalities and I'd like to give my condolences to everyone involved.

May everyone rest in peace who was on board.

Thanks
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
XTechVB
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

I'm afraid this means war, Someone has an agenda here and they're doing everything they can to achieve it. My bet is on the Russians, they are terrified of losing Ukraine to the EU.
You can find me on Facebook or on Skype mihai_92b
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Without starting a political debate (because, as with everything, there are two sides to the story and people supporting each), I think it's fair to say it's a terrible incident and that whatever reason there was to shoot down the plane, it'll never be good enough to justify the loss of 298 innocent civilians who most likely had nothing to do with the conflict going on at the moment.

I remain hopeful that this was just an accident, that whoever shot the plane down mistook it for a military aircraft... In which case I wonder how that sort of mistake could still happen in 2014.

In any case, may those who perished rest in piece, and perhaps more importantly, my condolences to their grieving families.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Someone needs to be held accountable for this. Wherever they are, whoever they are...they need to pay for what they've done.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

And you don't see the killings in Gaza by Israel....
Find my programs on Softpedia
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Shim wrote:
Sure, but this isn't what this thread is about, and civilian aircraft haven't been shot down every day for the past 66 years.

There is violence everywhere in the world, it's a shame, but claiming we don't see a conflict that's been going on every day for the past 66 years (and has it's roots much earlier than that) just because we mention a 2 day-old plane crash is a bit ridiculous.
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

First, rest in peace you innocent people who were traveling to see their loved ones, colleagues, family, etc. You are part of the collateral damage caused by politics.

The victims ? Children traveling with their grandfather. Feeling the seconds or minutes of terror. The news arriving to their parents. Can you imagine what this family alone went through ? I wouldn't believe the news, the fact that I might never ever see my children again.

Here, go to BBC and check out some of the victims on the plane. Imagine how much each person lost in a single tragedy (or murder) which could've been avoided.

Secondly #Shim,
Shim wrote:
Yeah, I see what is happening in Gaza everyday by Israel's bombing. Yeah I see the suicide bombing in Iraq everyday. Afghanistan. Syria. Egypt. etc. The fact is that we can only watch in hope of peace.

Anyone can bomb another country, or blow themselves up. But not anyone can fire a surface-to-air missile and take down a civilian airliner with 298 people on it.

#PrayForPeace
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Civilian planes always fly past war zones but people don't generally shoot them down, only military planes. This is why it's such big news, 298 people just needlessly died and someone MUST be held responsible for it.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
jordy03

You guys are all right, but those who shot the airplane was ready to do it on "putins" airplane which was going somewhere they didn't know and they was ready on most *airplane roads* so they thought they would shot him but it appeared that malaysian airplanes Has almost 90% same colors as Putin's russian airplane.

#PrayForPeace
clanc789
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Out of the 298 casualties the 6th grade primary school teacher of a good friend of mine (and her husband) died. I hope the mystery gets solved.

About the Gaza killings: I see them on the news every day, I hear about them on the radio, but talking about this issue does not make is ignorant for another issue.
Practice makes perfect!

VIP since: 6-10-2011
15 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”