How do you relax?

If your a member of codenstuff then this is the main place to be. Get together..talk..chat and ponder. Have fun. Chill out. Play games.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

How do you relax?
CodenStuff
Hello over-worked and underpaid coders :lol:

In a few hours I will be relaxing in front of the TV watching a movie and eating a freshly ordered 12 inch meat feast PIZZA wahooo;

Been looking forward to the pizza all day...can't wait lol

That's what I like to do to relax, what do you do to relax?
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Filip
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Re: How do you relax?
Filip
CodenStuff wrote:
12 inch
= 30.48 centimeters for those who live in countries where units of measurements are normal, not some weird ones...
CodenStuff wrote:
Nope, it's just your sick and dirty mind. You sick twisted warped little pervo :D
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Filip wrote:
CodenStuff wrote:
12 inch
= 30.48 centimeters for those who live in countries where units of measurements are normal, not some weird ones...

Yes but you don't order a pizza and say "Can I have a 30.48 centimetre pizza please, with extra cheese." :lol:
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
CodenStuff wrote:
Filip wrote:
CodenStuff wrote:
12 inch

Yes but you don't order a pizza and say "Can I have a 30.48 centimetre pizza please, with extra cheese." :lol:
I do :?
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
My way of relaxing is playing games, GTA IV mostly.
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
CodenStuff wrote:
Filip wrote:
CodenStuff wrote:
12 inch

Neither do you say "Can I have a goddamn 12 inch pizza you w*nker" *apply British accent* It's either a normal pizza or family pizza.

As for me, I just turn on Spotify, with some chill music in the background. My way of relaxing is by coding. The music helps activate the creativity which is essential for good web design.
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
Playing Minecraft with my partner :)
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
How do I relax...

Hmmm that's a tricky one :)

Well one of my Passions is Mountain Biking, and Yes I cycle every day ( got to stay fit) and one of the beauty's of cycling every day is that I can eat what I like without putting on weight.... So yeah Cycling is my way of relaxing.

Chris
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
I think thats great you do that daily, I tried to do that some time last year but always had trouble with my bike and couldn't find the time to do it/too lazy!
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Shim
my way of relaxing is going out
Find my programs on Softpedia
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”