Coming Soon - QuikProtect [Obfuscator]

Here is the place to post images, videos and downloads of your current and upcoming applications that you are working on.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
visualtech
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

So after all the frustration caused by all the side-projects I had started, at-last I started from scratch. Now I am working in a systematic manner and have started an Obfuscator.

For all those who don't know what an Obfuscator is, I'll expand:
So, an obfuscator is any software which makes the software cracker's life more miserable. What it actually does is that it mangles the source of an application. Obfuscators can be made to target different platforms.
Based on this, I researched and came up with the ThreePass algorithm which obfuscates the source to unreadable Unicode characters. Now, #mshimranpro and I decided to make it. He has been (drinking coffee lmao; and) making the UI and I am idoit; (banging my head) and writing the core libraries!

So you can expect the release of this software in about 24-48 hours from now (based on the current progress).
If anyone wants to contribute (by any way: writing the documentation, etc.) please PM either me or #mshimranpro .

Drop out the comments to tell what you think about this project.
benji_19994
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

To be honest seems like a good project but I'm probualy not going to try it because #mshimranpro will put a trojan into the software
visualtech
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

to begin with, "probably" = "probably"! and secondly, i have checked all the files and it dosen't seem like that there is a tojan piece or any other form of malicious code. Next, can you please tell me how do you know that he puts "Trojans"?
Casirus
Codenstuff Elite
Codenstuff Elite

benji_19994 wrote:
To be honest seems like a good project but I'm probualy not going to try it because #mshimranpro will put a trojan into the software
#benji_19994 I would like to take this time to warn you, unless you have proof and can prove that he is doing so please refrain from badmouthing and being defamatory to and or about other memebers of this board.
DraculCorp - Progress lives forever
We strive for progress to improve the world we leave behind.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Work in Progress”