Codejong! Update! [17/05/2013]

Here is the place to post images, videos and downloads of your current and upcoming applications that you are working on.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Codejong! Update! [17/05/2013]
smashapps
Hello,

I've wanted to do this for so long! This is Codejong!

Update: 17/05/2013

I've made some changes since I posted this last night. Such as background colour, a main menu, the blocks change colour so you can see which ones are selected, and total tiles left.

Also there was a problem I didn't realize! I had 143 tiles and 11 different tiles which means 13 tiles of each which is not even. I didn't realize this board had 144 not 143 so I added a new tile to the side and created a different type of tile now there are 12 different tiles and the game generates 12 of each. Everything is random too so you will play a different Codejong game each time!
What is Codejong?

Codejong is a rip off of Mahjong but it's related to programming.

I've drawn all of the tiles myself, it's all threaded to speed it up and everytime we create a new game the board is entirely different! I've spent ages on this. I was going to dynamically create all of the controls but it ended up being over 2000 lines of code just to draw the frames.

It's no where near done but I've included a video, let me know what you think :)

Thanks
Last edited by smashapps on Fri May 17, 2013 2:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
dan2130
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Codejong!
dan2130
Really nice game and good inspiration for the tiles !
admin@adosrv.net
Owner of ado-srv.net softwares network.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Work in Progress”