In Progress Update 29/3

Here is the place to post images, videos and downloads of your current and upcoming applications that you are working on.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

In Progress Update 29/3
smashapps
Hello everyone,

As well as AnoPem I have also started a website and thought I would post a picture so I get your criticism. How can I improve this? What do you like? What don't you like? Is it good/bad?

It is all done in HTML5/CSS3 and I haven't used Dreamweaver for this just Notepad++ so it's kind of a new thing to me doing it that way rather than a designer.

Here is an update to the website:

In the image the green "First Post" is just moused over, you can't see the cursor though. The page is wider now.

Last edited by smashapps on Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
visualtech
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: In Progress
visualtech
Hey nice one #smashapps
Really nice template, you can sell it!
AnoPem
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

AnoPem
I looks very good, and i can see i need your help for css in my website then :P if you want to help :3

also a sugguestion you could make the width bigger, so there can be more on each line, hope you understand what im trying to say :D
https://t.me/pump_upp
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
Yes I understand. The website has a liquid layout which means it re sizes with the browser. I initially wanted the Header (where the banner is) to be 100% wide so it takes up the full screen and then the content to be smaller but the banner picture just isn't that big and I didn't end up making it that way.

If you want help I'll be happy to help you. PM what you need.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Work in Progress”