Scraple

Here is the place to post images, videos and downloads of your current and upcoming applications that you are working on.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Matt
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Scraple
Matt
Hello guys, just wanted to show you how far we have come in the development of our new software.

It's basically av social software, like instagram, but with a slightly different system. With Scraple you can create your very own Scraple pages! Diaries, journals, images, journal/diary with images and so on. Create and share your very own Scraples.

Creating a Scraple is extremely simple and easy, but still looks as beautiful as the content you're adding.

When you create a new Scraple, the program generates an HTML file based on your content, then uploads it to our Scraple server. All DLL's and API's are created by Tintech 's CEO by hand, and are used to generate the HTML files and other programs related actions.

The app is estimated to cost $6.99, and will first be available for Windows computers. (later Android and iOS).

Image of a Scraple containing images only:

Pics of the program itself coming soon.

I would also like to use this opportunity to tell you that we have updated our website with a more stylish theme. I would also like to thank everyone who have liked our facebook page, now reached 3,5k likes :D

Thanks for your attention.
Formerly known as RyggTonning.
PM me if you have any business proposals or similar.
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Scraple
Shim
wow this really sound awesome , keep it up and please let us know every updates of this

thanks
Find my programs on Softpedia
Matt
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Scraple
Matt
mshimranpro wrote:
wow this really sound awesome , keep it up and please let us know every updates of this

thanks
I'll do that.
Formerly known as RyggTonning.
PM me if you have any business proposals or similar.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Work in Progress”