New unique android rom coming soon

Here is the place to post images, videos and downloads of your current and upcoming applications that you are working on.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Matt
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

New unique android rom coming soon
Matt
Hey guys,
just wanted to let you know that the official TinTech ROM (Hawk), will be released 22/23/24. December 2012.
I know I posted a ROM a few months ago, and it turned out as a failure. One of the reasons for that is that the rom was unstable, unoriginal (nothing new), and I couldn't keep up the devlopment because I dropped my SGS2 in the sink... But now my S2 is back up (thanks to putting it in inside a bag of rice, lol), and I will complete the development. But this time, the name has changed, It's a stable release (1.0), alot of awesome ported S3 stuff (Latest TW, S Voice etc..), and a whole set of new unique features.
I have all the recources and information I need, but I don't wanna reveal the ROM for you guys, because I have worked very hard on this one, and the features are so awesome!

Note: If you haven't figured it out, this rom is for Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100

Wish me good luck :)

If you need help with android developing, just ask :)
Last edited by Matt on Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly known as RyggTonning.
PM me if you have any business proposals or similar.
Ffenixw0rks
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

As you may know Samsung's official 4.1.2 was leaked and it already has new TW launcher and stuff.
And from that time new customs were made with great features ported from Note 2.
My question is: what innovative things will your ROM have to compete with other customs?
Matt
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: New unique android rom coming soon
Matt
Ffenixw0rks wrote:
As you may know Samsung's official 4.1.2 was leaked and it already has new TW launcher and stuff.
And from that time new customs were made with great features ported from Note 2.
My question is: what innovative things will your ROM have to compete with other customs?
Well, they are innovative, but I didn't invent them, Samsung and Sony did. But they are pretty neat. I can say that one of the features is MultiWindow. If you do a google search on multiwindow rom's you won't find many (probably about 2-3, idk?), and it will have all that neat stuff that comes in the sgs3 (working hard to make the s3 lockscreen work, the one with water drop effect :)
Ffenixw0rks
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Take look at this (Google):ReInnOvaTioN Jelly Bean XXLJS by bezke
Will Hawk be more innovative than this one?
Matt
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Matt
Hawk has all the functions that was shown in that rom, but more.
I also implemented Philz kernel today, which will give an awesome recovery experience.
Ffenixw0rks
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

RyggTonning wrote:
I also implemented Philz kernel today, which will give an awesome recovery experience.
Reinnovation ROM already has Philz kernel... Can you tell us what will be new or something that other ROMs don't have?

Edit: 25 december today. Cann't wait for it... And you over your dead line.
Last edited by Ffenixw0rks on Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Livengood
Serious Programmer
Serious Programmer

someone should make a asus tablet rom xD lol. maybe ill have to start looking at these
Matt
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Matt
Ffenixw0rks wrote:
RyggTonning wrote:
Reinnovation ROM already has Philz kernel... Can you tell us what will be new or something that other ROMs don't have?
I didn't say that other ROM's don't have Philz kernel, but it is an awesome kernel, with great battery life, performance and recovery. The ROM is being tested now, and is expected to be released this week. I can't say all the features that comes with, but I can say that it has more functions, but as you may know, there are thousands of ROM's out there, and they all have different functions and such. So it is a little hard to build a ROM with features no other ROM has. But when I tested the rom the battery life lasted for atleast 7-8 hours of gaming (Modern Combat 4, no lag). I then tested it on quadrant, which gave it a score of 4700 - 5100 (according to different tests.
So there's a little more info, but this was the last spoiler
;)
Matt
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Matt
Okay, I'm sorry, but my phone just went totally black. There is no way of fixing, because it's hardware error (After I droppped it in the sink..). But the ROM is tested, and works just fine. I will just have to add JB Camera and a few apk's to make it work, then I'll post the ROM here. But I will not be able to continue the development, because I've now went from S2 to S3 (srry).
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Work in Progress”