Freak Me - Halloween 2010

Here you will find the latest competition contest and the entries for them. Hurry and submit yours now.
44 posts Page 5 of 5
zachman61
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Freak Me - Halloween 2010
zachman61
graves34 wrote:
i found the stock image on google, I just searched the web for that exact one i didnt find it, only other one i know of exactly like it is on my photobucket account.

http://www.uni-regensburg.de/Fakultaete ... ichter.htm
i was talking about the stock
sorry if i wasn't clearer wahooo;
Nailing my feet to the floor is easier than using my own muscles to balance, but you don't see me doing that :)
graves34

graves34
ok lol the way you posted it made it sound like i took my posted pic off google
Click
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Wow we have some seriously freaky pics submitted for this contest and I want to thank you all for entering cooll;

The winner will be announced later today after we go through all the entries and choose the one that freaks us out the most. Good luck to you all cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
After looking at all the entries carefully and narrowing them down we finally have our winners.

1st Place and winner of the Night Vision Webcam is: Lewis

2nd Place - Winning 75 Credits: Agust

3rd Place - Winning 50 Credits: RunarM

Congratulations to all our winners and everyone who entered this years halloween contest which I think was a great success. All of your entries freaked me out and although they could only be one winner all of you get something for your efforts so 10 credits will be added to the accounts of everyone who took part.

Keep an eye out for this years Christmas contest coming soon cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
44 posts Page 5 of 5
Return to “Competitions”