messenger

Do you need something made? then ask in here.
Forum rules
Please LOCK your topics once you have found the solution to your question so we know you no longer require help with your query.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodemaN
VIP Access - Denied
VIP Access - Denied

messenger
CodemaN
how to make messenger in vb plz help
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: messenger
CodenStuff
Hello codemaN,

There are lots of ways to make this type of application but you will need to spend some time learning how everything works, connects and communicates with eachother.

Sockets is your best bet. You can find information about sockets here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library ... ckets.aspx

Thank you.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
CodemaN
VIP Access - Denied
VIP Access - Denied

CodemaN
plz i want source code messenger :roll: :roll: :roll:
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Hello,

iMBETA Messenger source isnt available yet anyway. Stick with the community join in and make some genuine contributions and you will be informed when it is available.

Thank you cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
CodemaN
VIP Access - Denied
VIP Access - Denied

CodemaN
I saw a video on youtube that is the imbeta finish
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Hello CodemaN,

Yes the messenger itself is available but only as a pre-built application, there is no source available with it at the moment it is still being worked on.

Thank you.
CodemaN
VIP Access - Denied
VIP Access - Denied

CodemaN
NEVER WILL BE READY?
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
Hi CodemaN
I am sure you can appreciate the HARD WORK that Codenstuff has put into this Application, a YEAR or more in the Process of building and Testing.....So you can Understand the reluctance of just giving it away to all and sundry willy nilly. If you can show some Input to this site and too its Members then i'm sure in due time (Maybe) the Application will be for General release.

This is not a dig at you but a gentle reminder that this is a Site where people Share their Knowledge and Help each other and not just post for the sake of posting.

Regards

Chris
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

Nery
I agree with hungryhound 100% CodeNstuff is using all his knowledge and burning his own brain to accomplish that wonderful application and try his luck with it on the internet's market... If you can't understand that please stop posting in this community because this isn't the place for you. You also annoyed me when you spammed that posts only to achieve the VIP membership which has been denied.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Tutorial Requests”