Bye bye Codevoo

If your a member of codenstuff then this is the main place to be. Get together..talk..chat and ponder. Have fun. Chill out. Play games.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bye bye Codevoo
CodenStuff
Hello Coders,

Last year we introduced a new website/service called Codevoo, a service that was meant to help coders incorporate connective features into their software and apps via the use of an API. Unfortunately due to other commitments I was unable to maintain the site and make it in to what I envisioned it would be and the service wasn't used as much as I hoped because of this.

I have been spending a lot of my time on Codenstuff's new design and I feel my time will be better spent concentrating on this site more for the foreseeable future.

So it is with regret that I have to inform you that Codevoo will be terminated (not literally, I haven't sent a robot back from the future or anything lol) in June this year.

I still have plans to bring a similar service to life at some point in the future when I have more time but it will be under a different name.

I will not be holding on to the 'Codevoo' domain so if anyone is interesting in taking the name for themselves then the domain will expire on the 4th June, at which point it will be up for grabs to whoever registers it first lol. I think it's a good name and a catchy name to have.

I'm sad to see it go but at the end of the day I have to prioritise this site first.

So long, Codevoo. cryer; You will be missed but never forgotten cooll;

Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”