Off

If your a member of codenstuff then this is the main place to be. Get together..talk..chat and ponder. Have fun. Chill out. Play games.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Off
Codex
Hello,

No, this isn't another typical post where I say I'm going off and come back in 1 day type of posts. I would like to first apologize to anyone who I have ever promised to do anything for (codenstuff too) because I'm really going to stop coming here. The reason is complicated, but I am not going to explain it. I probably will be back maybe next year (June/July '05) if not later). It also means that I won't read any additional PM's after today. I hope you all have a great time and be successful.

(This isn't my best time to write a post, hence the confusing grammar, but felt it would be fair to at least inform you)

Peace all.
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Re: Off
smashapps
It's sad to see you leave

You're a nice person on these forums, hopefully we will see you again
next year!
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Well whatever you're doing I hope to see you back soon, to infinity and beyond cooll;

#comathi, check the stock room and make sure nothing missing.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
Boss? He.... he took the doughnuts :o What are we going to do now? cryer;

#Codex, I don't know exactly what's got you down, but I just hope that your time away will do you good. If you ever want to talk, just remember there's a whole community here ready to hear you out cooll;
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
I knew it, I knew something was off about him, I said it the day we hired him, I said he looks dodgy. Then the pencils started going missing, I counted 4,798 last week and when I counted them again the next day I counted only 4,796 and...

..wait....we...we had doughnuts? omg;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
Yeah, we had doughnuts. I HAD DOUGHNUTS! *evil laugh*

#Codex You'll still be on Skype, right?
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”