Desktop version..I've lost count lol

Here is the place to post images, videos and downloads of your current and upcoming applications that you are working on.
16 posts Page 2 of 2
Contributors
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

I agree with you #CodenStuff

No more web browser stuff this time around. It should be a mini browser, and that too as an addon.
Filip
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

What he means is that plugins would be written in HTML/CSS/JS/PHP. Just like Chrome add ons, not in native code (I guess VB.net here)

This could work: http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/353 ... munication
CodenStuff wrote:
Nope, it's just your sick and dirty mind. You sick twisted warped little pervo :D
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Filip wrote:
What he means is that plugins would be written in HTML/CSS/JS/PHP. Just like Chrome add ons, not in native code (I guess VB.net here)

This could work: http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/353 ... munication

Plus, if users write addons using HTML/CSS/JS/PHP, those addons can be used on multiple platforms (I'm thinking Mac OS and Linux)... So if someone decides to write a Python Desktop for Linux, the same addons that were used for VB.NET Desktop could be used on Linux as well.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Its an interesting idea but I think its a project for someone else whos more experienced in HTML/CSS/JS/PHP.

For me personally I just don't get it ...it would be a form with a webbrowser on it..then people just add web based elements to the webbrowser code..pretty much just injecting stuff in to the web page :?
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Filip
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

CodenStuff wrote:
Its an interesting idea but I think its a project for someone else whos more experienced in HTML/CSS/JS/PHP.

For me personally I just don't get it ...it would be a form with a webbrowser on it..then people just add web based elements to the webbrowser code..pretty much just injecting stuff in to the web page :?
No. Addins would be user controls with web controls which would load scripts from file system.
CodenStuff wrote:
Nope, it's just your sick and dirty mind. You sick twisted warped little pervo :D
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

I can't wait to try out Cns desktop.

Any information on when you plan on releasing this #CodenStuff?
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
16 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Work in Progress”