Vertual Enviroment

Here is the place to post images, videos and downloads of your current and upcoming applications that you are working on.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Contributors
muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

Vertual Enviroment
muttley1968
Hello this will be a semi long post so get ready

Right well i dont know about you lot but i am board of Windows and its boring look i am tired of Apple and its look i want something new and something i can change as i like and something More user Freindly i want an Enviroment that looks diffrent but works the same i want all the functionality i have on my windows mechine with the sleek design of an apple and the graphical design to be something new i WANT. Xtream-Enviroment(Nerd edition)

I have started the process of buildling a Vertual enviroment for windows it will end the Explorere frame and replace it with my Enviroment but this task it not easy i need a Team of people working on it so i am inviting all users for CodenStuff to support and help program this beast we aim to have it out for its first stage in late 2013 and avaliable to Beta in summer 2013 anyone willing to help will be allowed FULL use of any source code or theme files the project has for any program as long as we are able to add it to the market for the Enviroment after its compleation and also that you give Credit.

We will sell this Envitoment for £5 a copy (Free to CnS members) Half off all profit will be going to a local Charity were i live that is in need of new computers 8 of them infact so we aim to help with that and help them as much as we can the rest of the profit will be split with people that Activily partisipated in the Devlopment of this program.

If you are intreasted PM me or add me on skype rman180
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Work in Progress”