Questions i have, and help i reqeust.

If you need help with a project or need to know how to do something specific in VB.NET then please ask your questions in here.
Forum rules
Please LOCK your topics once you have found the solution to your question so we know you no longer require help with your query.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
GaiaonlineHD

So i have a custom Windows theme is there a way to take that theme and make it so if someone opens the program it will look like my windows theme?
Also i use to have Chrome tabs dll but i dont have it and wanted to get a link to it if anyone has it also how to use it :)
im kinda new i stoped programming like 5 months ago or so and i use to know most of this but i dont anymore.
Last edited by GaiaonlineHD on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zachman61
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Can you speak English clearly? My god it is like you're 10.
OT: I recommend using a theme for your program that looks good no matter what type of windows theme the user uses.
Nailing my feet to the floor is easier than using my own muscles to balance, but you don't see me doing that :)
Dummy1912
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

zachman61 wrote:
be nice #zachman61
we can read it more then enough :) so whats the problem then?

#GaiaonlineHD
so if i understand it correct you want to use windows theme in your project?
if i remember correctly i found it somewhere how this can been done :)

ill see if i can find it ifs that's what you mean.
visit us on:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Lau ... -Run.shtml
Check it out ! http://www.softpedia.com/publisher/I-A- ... 90017.html
Check it out ! http://www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-En ... lock.shtml
GaiaonlineHD

Dummy1912 wrote:
zachman61 wrote:
be nice #zachman61
we can read it more then enough :) so whats the problem then?

#GaiaonlineHD
so if i understand it correct you want to use windows theme in your project?
if i remember correctly i found it somewhere how this can been done :)

ill see if i can find it ifs that's what you mean.
yea sorry about the English, idk what happened there, i usually try to make it sound better but i rushed and thought people would know what i meant.
GaiaonlineHD

zachman61 wrote:
OT: I recommend using a theme for your program that looks good no matter what type of windows theme the user uses.
that is useful advice but i dont know where to get a good theme for this project. looking for a Minimalistic black theme.
pic attached something like this.

note: it looks better when i have my other theme on, my black one and didnt set it up just tried to show how i want the tabs and the theme.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
clanc789
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

"SolomidDOTnet" xD League of legends :D

OT: You could try and make those in a dll and the colour can be seen with a program such as colourpic. Then you can implemen it in your program.
Practice makes perfect!

VIP since: 6-10-2011
GaiaonlineHD

clanc789 wrote:
"SolomidDOTnet" xD League of legends :D

OT: You could try and make those in a dll and the colour can be seen with a program such as colourpic. Then you can implemen it in your program.
again helpful, but i never worked with dlls. i will try to look somestuff up but i prob wont be able to do it.
GaiaonlineHD

just thought of something, the ExplorerFrame.dll for Windows and i could use that if i can get it to work also i can get the other part to the Theme to change the rest of the form. but im not sure if that will work.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Coding Help & Support”