Take Control contest vote

If your a member of codenstuff then this is the main place to be. Get together..talk..chat and ponder. Have fun. Chill out. Play games.
15 posts Page 1 of 2
I think the best control was made by

No votes
DeveloperJacob
38%
comathi
10%
Skillful
5%
MrAksel
33%
RunarM
10%
Codex
5%
visioncr0

Total votes: 21

CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Take Control contest vote
CodenStuff
Hello,

The Take Control contest has now ended and it is time to select a winner from the entries listed below. I would like to thank everyone who made an effort to take and remember its not about winning or losing its about taking part and in that sense you are all winners and I think everyones entry was fantastic.

Use the links below to view and try each members entry and then vote for the one you like the best using the poll above this topic.

#DeveloperJacob
viewtopic.php?f=122&p=70106#p70106

#comathi
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=9289&start=10#p70139

#Skillful
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=9289&start=20#p70252

#MrAksel
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=9289&start=20#p70310

#RunarM
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=9289&start=20#p70317

#Codex
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=9289&start=30#p70378

#visioncr0
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=9614

I will leave the vote open until next weekend so everyone has a chance to vote and all entrants have a fair chance so please take your time and try out the entries before making up your mind.

Entrants are NOT allowed to vote for themselves but you must still vote on another entry so pretend your name isnt on the list and vote for the one you like the best.

Good luck to everyone who took part cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
codedrive
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Take Control contest vote
codedrive
comathi
Skillful
Skillful Coders
Skillful Coders

Skillful
My vote goes to #MrAksel. That's something very unique and very useful that he has made.
Well done to him and all other participants :)
Instead of LOL use this -
LSIBMHBIWFETALOL

Which means -
Laughing silently in between my head because it wasn't funny enough to actually laugh out loud!
CodenBoy
Top Poster
Top Poster

CodenBoy
i vote to comathi and i dont even know what he made, just cuz he is a good friend :D and helped me alot on my disbanded projects XD!!
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
I hope people will still try my custom control even though I didn't post any screenshots. Don't judge it from my post, but please try it..
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
RunarM
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

RunarM
Popularity contest :)

Examples:
#DeveloperJacob made a nice image control still he doesn't have any votes.

#MrAksel only got 1 vote even though he probably has one of the best entries here (He only got 2 downloads meaning people haven't looked at his entry).
^ Remember that #CodenStuff has downloaded everything so only 1 person has looked at his control

#comathi has 7 votes and only 3 downloads... explains a little considering i didn't vote for him.

#Skillful with only 2 votes has 12 downloads, meaning 12 people thought it looked good enough to download.
Last edited by RunarM on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just another day in my life.
http://www.codexvideos.com
MrAksel
C# Coder
C# Coder

MrAksel
I don't have the impression that the voters really test the controls, they just look at the images :P
LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT
Laughing my a** of so hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco lmao;

Over 30 projects with source code!
Please give reputation to helpful members!

comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
As #RunarM and #MrAksel have both said, I think some members haven't taken the time to actually test the controls, and have instead relied on the images to submit their vote.

I wouldn't say it's a popularity contest. It looks more like: whoever can provide the best screenshot wins :lol:

To everyone, if you don't feel like testing every single control, at least test the one you're voting for ;)
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Shim
i voted for ******** but i didnt tested it because i dont have .net 4.0 i just voted by looking at the screenshots :P
Find my programs on Softpedia
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Why not just install .net 4?. People should be trying them because you cant tell if something is good just by a screen shot..it may look fantastic but work rubbish.

Everyone try the controls before voting or I kill comathi ...his life is in your hands :lol:
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
15 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”