New Group Forums

Important site announcements and information.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Group Forums
CodenStuff
Hello again,

Group Forums

All groups that have their own forum are now able to customise the way it looks by adding a banner and changing the forum colour itself. Along with these new options group forums now have a slightly different layout and instead of displaying the top poster in the forum it will show the number of members in the group, the top members in that group and any awards that group has won (coming soon).

An example of how a group forum could look is demonstrated in the girls group section:

As you can see it has its own banner and custom forum colour.

If you own a group you can now customise these options in the group manage/edit page in your user control panel. The first one is group forum colour and if you click the input box you will see a nice color picker to make it easier for you to choose the rite colour scheme. The text/banner that appears in your groups forum is controlled in the group description box and you can use BBCode in this box and its upto you if you use text or images but if you want a banner I suggest putting it at the top using the usual "{img]ww.pics.com/yourimage.png[/img]" bbcode.

These new options allow a group forum to stand out a bit more and feel a lot more like a proper group area rather than just another forum section on the site and you can style it however you want.

If you own a group and wish to keep it you need to let me know as soon as possible otherwise I will be deleting them to make room for new ones.

More new group features will be added soon including group awards which you can win for your group by working as a group to complete various tasks, challenges, contests on the site and we could even have group vs group challenges in the future which should be fun.

Thank you cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: New Group Forums
Shim
#CodenStuff currently i dont own any groups or i am not a member in any groups but i like the new features .
Find my programs on Softpedia
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Announcements”