Windows 8 will ban Firefox and Chrome

Talk about Windows 10, get help & support, share tips, tricks and useful links.
24 posts Page 3 of 3
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

We're getting off-topic in here, btw.

I used to be a Opera user too. I used it for 2 years. One day when Opera was having some problems, I installed Chrome and boy, was I shocked! All the websites I used opened 10 times faster than Opera. I loved Opera for its features but now I love Chrome for it's speed. After all, speed is what comes first.

RunarM, maybe you want to say I used Opera (not Chrome) a lot. Maybe that's true. If it is so, I'll give it another chance, lol.
RunarM
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

Usman55 wrote:
RunarM, maybe you want to say I used Opera (not Chrome) a lot. Maybe that's true. If it is so, I'll give it another chance, lol.
No, i meant to say that i used Chrome a lot but then i changed to Opera because it's better.
Just another day in my life.
http://www.codexvideos.com
MrAksel
C# Coder
C# Coder

Thats how it should be :) I generally think that products from my own country are better than everything else :D
LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT
Laughing my a** of so hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco lmao;

Over 30 projects with source code!
Please give reputation to helpful members!

Codex
Coding God
Coding God

MrAksel wrote:
Thats how it should be :) I generally think that products from my own country are better than everything else :D
Then you probably like products with oil color xD
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
24 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “Windows 10 General Discussion”