(Tutorial Request) Fun rat program

Do you need something made? then ask in here.
Forum rules
Please LOCK your topics once you have found the solution to your question so we know you no longer require help with your query.
16 posts Page 2 of 2
Contributors
Agust1337
Coding God
Coding God

Then why do you name it "(Tutorial Request) Fun rat program" ???
Top-notch casual Dating
Zelsoft
Top Poster
Top Poster

Agust1337 wrote:
Then why do you name it "(Tutorial Request) Fun rat program" ???
Well its more of a fun rat program than a teamviewer type program but it will be used as a team viewer type program i will take some of the code and make it into diffrent programs
- WuSaMi Bringing the Pro in Programmers Once again
clanc789
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Cody lock this please, virusses are not allowed on CnS. Furthermore: if it was for "educational purposes" why would you lie about it? First you say: "no its not a virus" then you confirm it then you deny it. Just delete this topic (that is to one of the MODs or to Cody himself).

Best wishes for 2012,
clanc789
Practice makes perfect!

VIP since: 6-10-2011
Zelsoft
Top Poster
Top Poster

clanc789 wrote:
Cody lock this please, virusses are not allowed on CnS. Furthermore: if it was for "educational purposes" why would you lie about it? First you say: "no its not a virus" then you confirm it then you deny it. Just delete this topic (that is to one of the MODs or to Cody himself).

Best wishes for 2012,
clanc789
Im sorry i even posted this if i knew you guys were going to get anal about this i would have posted it
- WuSaMi Bringing the Pro in Programmers Once again
clanc789
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Zelsoft wrote:
clanc789 wrote:

Best wishes for 2012,
clanc789
Im sorry i even posted this if i knew you guys were going to get anal about this i would have posted it
Happy 2012! You just won yourselve a beatufull -rep. I know its EXTREMELY valuable (i bought it myself too!) but you get it for free! Enjoy it!
Practice makes perfect!

VIP since: 6-10-2011
PayneStudios
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Just Google for Visual Basic Remote Desktop,then u can find some Tuts,for the other Features u could also google,it shouldnt be too hard to find all that stuff.
16 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Tutorial Requests”