Posting Contest [700 credits]

Here you will find the latest competition contest and the entries for them. Hurry and submit yours now.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Posting Contest [700 credits]
Codex
Hello,
This contest isn't very hard.

All you have to do is:
- Go to http://codexvideos.com/viewforum.php?f=15
- Post a tutorial in one of the sections

This contest applies to all tutorials posted from today.

How to win:
- The user with the most helpful tutorials

Rules:
- Don't spam
- Don't copy & paste someone else's tutorials
- Don't copy & paste tutorials from CodenStuff.com
- Don't make more than 1 account
- It must be a text tutorial (no videos)

If you don't follow the rules, you will be disqualified.

Prizes:
1st place - 400 credits
2nd place - 200 credits
3rd place - 100 credits

Contest ends: 31st October, 2011
If you are not using same username as here, then please PM me on http://www.codexvideos.com with your CodenStuff username.

Minimum 6 helpful tutorials per user

Happy posting,
CodexVideos
Last edited by Codex on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
RunarM
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

Re: Posting Contest [400 credits]
RunarM
It can't be a tutorial from CnS right?
Just another day in my life.
http://www.codexvideos.com
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Posting Contest [400 credits]
Codex
RunarM wrote:
It can't be a tutorial from CnS right?
No, thank you for pointing that out, forgot to add it.
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Theres nothing stopping you from posting your own tutorials from codenstuff.com onto other sites if you wanted too. Anything you post (aslong as its not someone elses work from another site) belongs to you so your free to post the same thing on other sites if you wanted too.

Just wanted to clear that up incase you thought it wasnt allowed ;) lol.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Posting Contest [700 credits]
Codex
CodenStuff wrote:
Theres nothing stopping you from posting your own tutorials from codenstuff.com onto other sites if you wanted too. Anything you post (aslong as its not someone elses work from another site) belongs to you so your free to post the same thing on other sites if you wanted too.

Just wanted to clear that up incase you thought it wasnt allowed ;) lol.
I know that, but whats the point of Copy & pasting same tutorial to different site.
Thank you though.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Have you chosen the winners of this contest yet because it ended on Monday? - did you forget about it lol
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
I don't think the contest should be over cuz there are in total 11 tuts on his website. I just saw this topic and wanted to ask if I can post the same tuts that I posted on this site. It's not a good idea actually but still, the more the stuff, the more publicity.
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
Usman55 wrote:
I don't think the contest should be over cuz there are in total 11 tuts on his website. I just saw this topic and wanted to ask if I can post the same tuts that I posted on this site. It's not a good idea actually but still, the more the stuff, the more publicity.
Sorry to bump, but i don't want to look like i'm ignorant, since i forgot about this topic.

Anyways, well, the contest was over and no-one who participated had followed the rules, so sadly the contest was closed, but there will be more in future.

Thanks,
CodexVideos
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Competitions”