[Site Suggestion]I don't like the new "New Posts" layout

Need help with the website or have you spotted an error or do you have any suggestions on how tom improve the site please let us know in here.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

Hello,

Subject says all. If I click a link and miss, it will scroll up and I have to wait. If I be careful to click a link, it scrolls up. I prefer it the way it was. Does anyone else agree?

~GoodGuy17 :D
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Yeah, I agree too, it's kind of annoying at times :D
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

You can control it with your mouse if you put the pointer into the new posts panel it will stop scrolling and you can rotate the topics by clicking inside the panel.

In order to see all new posts since your last visit you would actually be better off going here: search.php?search_id=newposts ...or you can view an early version of a whats new page im working on here: whatsnew.php

The site is going through some changes at the moment so just bare with me as I sort it all out cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Oh, I like the page you're working on. It looks great :D
Axel
Coding God
Coding God

You can also click next to the links to scroll trough them... This change is just like any facebook change :P : First people say : "Fk thats stupid I'll never like that" , after a month : "What old design ?"
http://vagex.com/?ref=25000
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Axel wrote:
You can also click next to the links to scroll trough them... This change is just like any facebook change :P : First people say : "Fk thats stupid I'll never like that" , after a month : "What old design ?"
Lol, yeah, I guess your right :D
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Website Help & Suggestions”