Minecraft seed: turnofthetides

Reviews, news, tips and cheats for PC games.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Vikhedgehog
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Minecraft seed: turnofthetides
Vikhedgehog
Hello here's my first seed on codenstuff :D I didn't find it myself but i like it very much. The area is almost flat so its good for beginners and you can build huge projects. There are basically no mountains, only some hills so you can go far away from your house without being afraid that you'll die like in an area with mountains and extreme caves :shock: Here are a few pics:
turnofthetides_1.png
turnofthetides_2.png
turnofthetides_3.png
Seed: turnofthetides

FAQ: How do i enter a seed.

Entering a seed is simple. I recommend the latest version of minecraft because early ones don't support it. Create a new world, type the name and in the 2nd textbox enter the seed. Have fun :P

Feel free to comment and submit the coordinates of things you found interesting if you like :P To find out the coordinates just press F3 and read X, Y and Z
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DarkyKnife
Top Poster
Top Poster

Whoa, cool, that's what I was looking for, thanks :D
Visit my Youtube chanel
Twiffler

Re: Minecraft seed: turnofthetides
Twiffler
Yeah this is great most seeds have some large obstruction that takes a lot of TNT,
for a example my world 1234567891011121314151617181920 (lol creative) has many mountains, caves, and some random lava
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “PC Games”