Usman's inspiration :P

Created or found some images that you would like to share with others? please post them in here. Buttons, backgrounds, borders or any images people could use in there applications.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Snyper345
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Usman's inspiration :P
Snyper345
After seeing Usman's line drawing of a car i thought id color one or two in using gradients so here they are

2.Image

second one isnt finished and i dont plan on finishing it because photoshop is getting on my nerves lol and i guess its just another thing i dont want to finish

mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Re: Usman's inspiration :P
mikethedj4
The first one has to much of a watercolor feel, and even some pixelization here and there, such as the background, sky, etc: I would fine tune it a lot more just so it looks better as a digital painting.

Also I know the car was originally done in MS Paint, however you should've redrew over the lines, cause of the pixelization. Not bad for coloring, and shading on it if it's a first try, but still needs work.

The second one a few parts here and there the lines are way to pixelated, the hood needs some more gradients, as well as the headlights, and such.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
The first one is just too blackish but otherwise looks good. You should have removed it's outlines or have lightened them. And the second car's hood is not looking good because of the white pixels and as mike recently said, it's too pixelated.

Anyways, thanks for using my name!
Snyper345
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Snyper345
Usman55 wrote:
The first one is just too blackish but otherwise looks good. You should have removed it's outlines or have lightened them. And the second car's hood is not looking good because of the white pixels and as mike recently said, it's too pixelated.

Anyways, thanks for using my name!
i stopped working on the 2nd one at the hood as you can see lol and i didnt wanna spend too much time on either
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “GFX Media”