CodenStuff Site Problem

Need help with the website or have you spotted an error or do you have any suggestions on how tom improve the site please let us know in here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

CodenStuff Site Problem
Codex
Hello as i was navigating throu the site i found a error when i refreshed the web(F5)
tried to refresh the site again and navigate but same error.
Here's an Image:
Error - CodenStuff.png
I closed the browser and opened it up again later and went to CodenStuff and the error had gone
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: CodenStuff Site Problem
CodenStuff
Hello codeXvideos,

The first debug error. Can you tell me what you were doing at the time when you refreshed the page please?

Thank you cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
i was in a thread reading... then when i finished i pressed back (on the webbrowser, not on the forum) and then i got this

Any credits??

(Joking lmao; )
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
Scottie1972
Codenstuff Elite
Codenstuff Elite

Scottie1972
from the error..it looks like just a momentary lose of connection. it happens alot on server with too many incoming connection request.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Hello,

Ok thanks Scottie. Ive only seen that error once before and it was when I was doing some site changes but it was about a month ago and I havent seen it since.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Website Help & Suggestions”