[Tut] Google Chrome Touch Screen Scrolling

If you wish to post tutorials or need help with any web programming language that isnt listed above then please post them in here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

A weather man for a the news lives by me, and he recently gave me his old touch screen windows tablet (low powered), cause he got the iPad. Luckly for me I get this for designing, and there's a built in USB port so I installed Windows XP on this, and removed Windows 7 so this tablet can run better.

Now I use Google Chrome for web browsing however I was having a pain scrolling, cause the arrow buttons to scroll down are to small, and aren't really good for a tablet. After doing some searching I came across chromeTouch.

With this extension you can click and drag on any part of the web page and drag down to scroll down, and up to scroll up. Additionally there's some other options you can set to click and drag left to go back a page, and visa versa. (You can also adjust speed for scrolling as well with smoothness)

NOTE: If your tablet supports multi-touch gestures you can also use pinch and zoom with this extension as well. Unfortunately my tablet doesn't.

I thought I'd tell you guys about this app though as it really does become a big help.

Now I gotta find an extension that makes a ripple effect each time you click your mouse, or touch your screen.
dj1437
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Thanks. I have a tablet pc with a pen. (Not touch screen) and i always had trouble scrolling on chrome.
This is a signature.
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Same here until I found this extension :D
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Other Languages”