10" Zepad for sale + Accessories

Sell you old and unwanted computer related items in here and/or if you need something yourself then post a wanted add.
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Re: 10" Zepad for sale + Accessories
Codex
How does terrorist threat prevent you from sending it to outside UK?
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

How does terrorist threat prevent you from sending it to outside UK?
Well i sent Scottie the WIN CE Device that he won on 28th Dec 2011 and as yet he has not recieved it and i am still waiting to hear from the Post office after i sent in a claim for Compensation, to get the value of the item back, so that i can send it to Scottie....

That is due to Homeland security
Anything that sends and recieves a signal and is sent to the USA from the UK is subject to long delays and or being Destroyed..

So due to that fact above, Its better for me to send to someone in my home country (the UK) than to worry about the hassle, if it goes astray lost etc.

If i send something in the UK i usually will send anything with a value over £50.00 by RECORDED DELIVERY, and that way i get peace of mind that IF anything goes wrong then i am covered for the value of the item and its TRACKED.

If i sent something overseas by RECORDED DELIVERY it would cost me a small fortune and as i am paying the postage, if it costs as much to send it than its worth, then its not worth selling it.

Hope that expains what i mean

Chris
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Re: 10" Zepad for sale + Accessories
Codex
Alright, thanks for taking your time explaining :)
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
kolega28
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

So, hungry would it be okay if I would pay 40 pounds for now and 20 in about 2 weeks?
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Hey Kolega28

Sorry i forgot about this thread :)

Yeah thats fine by me

Just pm me and we will go from there

Chris
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

SOLD! dont forget my 20% commission :lol: ..joke

Just notice the images you posted and the site looks great on that tablet and fits perfectly on screen :)
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Hey
My appologies to Kolega as when i got back from going away the WIFI on the tablet has gone :( No wifi icon at all :( weird because it finds my Network and accepts my WEP KEY and just says remembered password and just says scanning..............I downloaded all the firmware i could find for it and reflashed it back to original ZENETHINK software, then back to Custom Firmware at least 8-9 times and i just cannot figure it out..

I did see a WIFI HACK on slatedroid, where you unsolder the wifi chip and add a sheilded cable to it like an anttenne, But i dont really want to do that just in case i bugger it up and then its completely useless..

ahh well another gadget bites the dust

Chris
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Just notice the images you posted and the site looks great on that tablet and fits perfectly on screen
Yeah the site fits very well on the 10" Tablets, the NEW C91 Zenethink tablets look the dogs dangly's and i think they have sorted out the WIFI issues and the Scrolling issues in the new models.

link to site
http://www.zenithink.com/

so thats my next gadget to get :)

Chris
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “For Sale & Wanted”