Logo designer Needed

Sell you old and unwanted computer related items in here and/or if you need something yourself then post a wanted add.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
wrighty1986
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Logo designer Needed
wrighty1986
Hi i am in need for a logo designer to make me a logo for my hosting company i am looking for something new.

Mail me 1 of your logo design and or maybe a link of past work i ant looking for someone new to graphical design i looking for someone whos been doing this for years comment or mail thanks.
Back Aegean sorry not been on i.v just been moving.
benji_19994
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Logo designer Needed
benji_19994
No offence but if you're looking for someone with years of experience you're going to have to pay, so maybe you should look on freelancer.com.au.
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
Exactly what Benji said, a lot of people here do this for fun/experience or just as a hobby.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Shim
yes , you need to ask people who do it as a profession by the way as ben said you can hire designers in freelancer and fiverr :)

-shim
Find my programs on Softpedia
wrighty1986
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

wrighty1986
i dont mind payin for some1 to do one i will have a look at freelancer chears anyways
Back Aegean sorry not been on i.v just been moving.
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
I'll do it but it'll cost $20-$30 via PayPal payment.

You're looking for a vector designer hense the svg = scalable vector graphic. That way the quality will be perfect to act as a favicon and a logo. I have 8 years experience.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “For Sale & Wanted”