[VB.NET] MathCash

If you have completed an application and wish to share the complete source/project files with everyone then please post it in here. Source-code files only, no tutorials.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
dj1437
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

[VB.NET] MathCash
dj1437
Hello guys, today I had nothing better to do, so I went looking through my hard drive to see if I could find anything neat that I forgot about. So I went to my PC backups and found my old Visual Studio Projects folder. I found a TON of source code files that I will be posting later today. But the first thing I found was a little program I made, called MathCash. I think I created this program when I got bored while on a plane traveling. So heres screenies of the little bit of application that was created before I forgot about this project.

So, now that you've seen it, you're probably wondering what the point of this program is. Well, from what I can remember, it was supposed to be an educational tool for kids in 6-8 that basically threw math problems for their grade level. To make the program interesting, I was going to implement a points earned system (hence Math CASH) that you could use to unlock fun minigames and such. So those screenshots show what progress I had made, so I am releasing the source code for anyone who cares to make their own program out of it.

So here is the project file:
MathCash.rar
Have fun!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
This is a signature.
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Re: [VB.NET] MathCash
smashapps
I like apps like this, I want you to see this one I made awhile back too.

Same kind of thing but it's Easy Medium Hard and has score, time etc.

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=11228
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Source-Code”