[VB.NET] Secret

If you have completed an application and wish to share the complete source/project files with everyone then please post it in here. Source-code files only, no tutorials.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

[VB.NET] Secret
comathi
I'm mostly posting this for #jordy03, but anyone who may find this useful is welcome to give it a try :)

This is the source to my entry for the Secret Mad March challenge. It's fairly commented, but I do recommend you read #MrAksel's fast image processing tutorial to understand how pixels are added and modified to the secret image.

Anyway, enjoy the source guys. I wrote it quickly, so it might not be optimal, but it will at least give you a neat idea of how you can encrypt data in an image cooll;

Secret.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: [VB.NET] Secret
Shim
This still has no security, like what #CodenStuff #Usman55 created; anyone can decrypt the file because it does not use a password protection like the advanced stenography software.
Find my programs on Softpedia
jordy03

jordy03
Thanks #comathi, #Shim i would like to get this as a small wall against people stealing my text-files (usually accounts:passes..etc)

loove; loove;
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
#Shim,

The point of the app (for me at least) was simply to see if I could hide data in an image. You could easily use this source and add a text encryption Class to encrypt the string before it's hidden in the image.

If that's what you want, I can recommend the Simple 3DES Class I posted a few years ago :)
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Source-Code”