ProductKeyFinder

Please post all your completed software applications in here. This is for full software which you have created and wish to release and share with everyone.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Contributors
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

ProductKeyFinder
mikethedj4
The source code is also available on Github as well so feel free to fork the project and do whatever you want with it.

Screenshot:
screenshot.png
Description:
Finds and display's your operating system's product key.

I made this because I needed to reinstall Windows 7 and the sticker on the bottom of the laptop that shows my product key was warn out and is unreadable now. So instead of buying a new copy of Windows. I used this measure instead.

NOTE: My anti virus software (Avast) detects this as malware, and deletes the application on my machine It's completely safe, My anti virus software is detecting a false positive. Your anti virus software will probably do the same. I have to disable mine when running this app otherwise it'll delete it, but I only needed to run it once. However if you don't feel safe don't use it.

It's free and open source so you can review the source code and mod it how you wish.

Download Application:
ProductKeyFinder.zip
Download Source:
ProductKeyFinder-source.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Full Software”