Test Maker

Please post all your completed software applications in here. This is for full software which you have created and wish to release and share with everyone.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
SumCode
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Test Maker
SumCode
Intro:
Hey guys! So I have just finished a major portion of a project I started last weekend. It basically takes user input to create a test that you can later take. I originally just made it for myself so I can make sure I pass my permit test, but I thought maybe someone on here might find it interesting so yeah.

Screens:
Main Form
Main Form with a test loaded
Options menu
Taking a test
Document Making form
Document created by the Test Maker

How to use:
I would suggest typing the responses first then double tab to question then tab to answer. IMO that's the fastest way to make tests.

Download:
Test Maker.zip
Source:
For now on I won't be posting the source code, but if you really want to see it-you can use a .Net decompiler and view the source like that
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by SumCode on Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Re: [WIP] Test Maker
smashapps
Hey that's quite neat!

So you can save and load the different tests too? That's a nice feature. At first I thought you could only have one test which would have been annoying. I'm sure a lot of people will find this useful for something.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [WIP] Test Maker
CodenStuff
This is a really interesting application you have here..good work :)

An additional feature you could think about adding is maybe output the question answers in a random order to prevent "cheating" on the answers, because people could share the answer order like A,B,A,C,A,B like they do in school :lol:

Also makes a good quiz maker as well.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Full Software”