MultiTab Launcher

Please post all your completed software applications in here. This is for full software which you have created and wish to release and share with everyone.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

MultiTab Launcher
smashapps
Hello everyone,

This is a quick 5 minute program I've made. It's called MultiTab Launcher. How many times do you use your computer and always open a specific set of websites? When I go on my computer I open codenstuff, facebook, news, gmail etc. so this program creates a cmd file on the desk and when you run it, it will open up every page you saved in the program in your browser.

Image:

How to use
1. Download
2. Extract .zip archive
3. run the file 'MultiTab Launcher.exe'
4. Add your sites by entering the URL (must include www.) and press Enter or Add to add to the list of URLs.
5. When happy with all the items on your list click 'Save', a message box will prompt you when it's saved to the desktop.

If you need to clear your list click reset, also if you have already saved a file, creating a new list will just override the old one.

Any questions/comments/feedback etc. just reply to this thread :) thanks

#Birthday
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MultiTab Launcher
CodenStuff
Its about F-ing time anall!. Chrome is always crashing on me and losing my pinned tabs (stupid chrome) :lol:
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Re: MultiTab Launcher
smashapps
CodenStuff wrote:
Its about F-ing time anall!. Chrome is always crashing on me and losing my pinned tabs (stupid chrome) :lol:
We all know the feeling lol

#Birthday
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Full Software”