Collections Manager Now Live!

Please post all your completed software applications in here. This is for full software which you have created and wish to release and share with everyone.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Collections Manager Now Live!
smashapps
Hello everyone,

My latest work in progress "Collections Manager" is now live! I have spent quite awhile working on this.

Collections Manager is a website that (should hopefully also work on mobiles) can be used to manage things you collect.

If you'd like to see an example collection click http://www.collectionsmanager.info/public.php

To use the website you need to Register an account by going to Register (top right corner of the website) and enter an email address, a password, and also your country. Then you are taken to the Login page, enter your email and password and you will be directed to your profile page.

To create a new set click the blue button 'Create new collection' then enter the title of your Collection for example "My Lego Sets" and choose whether your collection will be public. If your collection is public it will be displayed on the public page where anyone is able to view it. You are taken back to your profile where you can choose a collection to View or Delete, View the collection and you will be able to edit it from there.

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask! I will be adding more features later and improving the site.

Website here: collectionsmanager.info
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Collections Manager Now Live!
comathi
Very nicely done! The style reminds me of Microsoft's MSDN reference pages cooll;
Danny
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Danny
aah bootstrap, but nice website. I made one like that too a few months ago ;p
benji_19994
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Hey #smashapps are you still needing help because i'm willing to spend some time helping you if you need it :) just message me on here on i still have the same number also my email is redappleman3@gmail.com so you can email me if you want to :)
Danny
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Danny
I just want to mention one thing, spend more time on the design. it need some improvements.
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
Yes #benji_19994 I wouldn't mind some help
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
Update

I've added a tutorial page here incase people needed help

Also thanks everyone for the feedback.

#Danny any ideas what I should do to improve the design?

Thanks
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Full Software”