Video Tutorials Have Taken A New Turn

If you have any questions about anything graphics and media related then please ask in here.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Well I have a lot of new tutorials planned for the future, but for right now I've just been updating some previous tutorials that were extremely terrible in quality, were to long, or just hard to follow. I have fighting, fitness, parkour, dancing, and lots of other tips along with the computer tips I normally do, and hopefully this will bring out a bigger group of individuals that'll view my videos, and help me out, when I decide to become a YouTube Partner.

Anyway that's not the new turn my videos have came to, I mean I haven't done much dancing how to videos, but just been busy, and haven't got around to it, plus I'm using my crappy cell phone for the videos, and the sound sucks, but I decided all my video editing is going to be done in Wax 2.0, which is in my opinion the best free alternative to after effects for windows, and for Linux I'd recommend Cinelerra, and/or LiVES (Blender is also good too, which is compatible with Windows/Linux/Mac and not only is it a free alternative to after effects, it's also a free alternative to 3ds max/maya/cinema 4d). Which all my videos now will have a video intro, and each video will have a different video introduction; except the videos I'll be redoing for Gimp Video Effects. (I'll also be remodifying the site from top to bottom again as there's gonna be a huge change to the site, when I get down to the video special effect tutorials in Gimp)

So I was wondering what do you guys think on the new turn to my video tutorials???

How I Did My Old Tutorials:

Windows
Linux
My New Turn:

Windows
Linux
Last edited by mikethedj4 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
zachman61
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

got any videos of parkour up?
Nailing my feet to the floor is easier than using my own muscles to balance, but you don't see me doing that :)
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Not yet, I'm working on redoing some tutorials first, then get the Linux ones done, and then the Video Production tutorials, which around then I'll do some video tutorials on parkour then.
zachman61
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

ok my brother keeps asking me when he sees me looking at these posts
Nailing my feet to the floor is easier than using my own muscles to balance, but you don't see me doing that :)
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

huh???
zachman61
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

my brother saw the post you said about parkour or something and he keeps asking about them
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

I answered that here.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Help & Support”