Need a Logo - Nevermind

If you have any questions about anything graphics and media related then please ask in here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Need a Logo - Nevermind
mikethedj4
MMD: My Mobile Design is the first WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Web Designing application built for desktops, tablets, and smart phones!

You can give it a try at - http://mydelivery.net23.net/dev/MMD/app
Plans, and Bugs List can be view here - http://mydelivery.net23.net/dev/MMD/#faq

Screenshot:
desktop.png
I've been working on this for awhile. I won't have much time to work on it anymore. (At least for the next two months) I work nights and don't spend much time on the comp as by the time I get home I sleep, eat, do some chores, or run some errands, then have to go to work again. Which I only have about 2-3 hours of free time now a days.

Which brings me to why I'm making this post. The app needs a logo, and I'm far to busy to design one myself. With MMD being a open source, collaborative community project. I decided to go to my favorite design forum and see if anyone is willing to design a logo for the app. The chosen logo will be features in the credits regarding the app's development and design. Giving credit where credit is do to those that have worked on it.

All I ask is to have the logo's design relevant to the application. I would prefer to have it designed in a vector editor like Illustrator or Inkscape.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by mikethedj4 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Just a simple design I came up with. Made it in Inkscape in a few different colors I thought you might like.

The font used is Oxygen

Download
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

During my spare time today I spent on the logo (lil bit on the app)

Here's the final logo:
logo.png
I used your design as a logo for another one of my applications called CollabDraw.
CollabDraw.png
CollabDraw-logo.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Help & Support”