Logo/Wallpaper/Media Graphical Design stuffs

Created or found some images that you would like to share with others? please post them in here. Buttons, backgrounds, borders or any images people could use in there applications.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
kolega28
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Due to lots of boredom I've been making some icons and banners and things, pics will be included. I can make logos and basically anything in a modern look, so if you want I can hook you up with something, pm me if need be.
Examples:
noypikami
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

it looks nice. what software did you use?
kolega28
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

noypikami wrote:
it looks nice. what software did you use?
Just photoshop
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Most of these look hackware :P
What are you up to #kolega28 :?

/jk
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
AnoPem
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

They look really nice
https://t.me/pump_upp
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Looking nice, although I'd recommend designing icons in a vector editor like Inkscape or Illustrator. As SVG = Scalable Vector Graphic meaning these (.svg) files can be scaled to any resolution and it'll maintain it's quality unlike other image files. That's why most companies like facebook, twitter, dropbox, etc: use svgs for they're logos.
kolega28
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

mikethedj4 wrote:
Looking nice, although I'd recommend designing icons in a vector editor like Inkscape or Illustrator. As SVG = Scalable Vector Graphic meaning these (.svg) files can be scaled to any resolution and it'll maintain it's quality unlike other image files. That's why most companies like facebook, twitter, dropbox, etc: use svgs for they're logos.
I know but I have no experience with vector editors, while having loads of experience with bitmap editors like gimp or photoshop. Also most of my customers don't know how to use SVG's or don't have experience with them so it winds up easier using a more universal format like PNG,
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “GFX Media”