Screen+ (Former ScreenPro)

Here is the place to post images, videos and downloads of your current and upcoming applications that you are working on.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Screen+ (Former ScreenPro)
Codex
Hello guys,

I've been quite busy studying at my new university in the IT program which is why I've been inactive here. I have decided to re-start one of my old projects that some of you might remember as I've been needing it myself for my school projects where I need to document my work on the computer through screenshots. I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in contributing either through coding or brainstorming ideas/features. The initial code to the program was written well over 2 years ago which means I haven't updated all the bugs/performance issues, thus I decided to re-write the whole program from scratch as I have learn quite new skills in programming. I also managed to convince my teacher that I don't need to attend programming classes in C# as I'm well ahead for this semester, so that means I'm off every Friday which I hope to allocate the time on this project.

The current development of the project has started a week ago, and I've managed to create the main features which include capturing the whole screen, as well as capturing off a region/area. I hope to create a simple built in editor which allows one to put in text, bitmaps, arrows, etc. I will also try to incorporate different image uploading services like imgur, dropbox, etc. If this sounds interesting, please leave some feedback and whether you are able to contribute or not I am always thankful for this community has allowed me to progress a lot since I started (We all started noobs :teehe; )

PS: The graphics for the application, such as icons, will be created once I have managed to build a beta version with some more features. I will also launch a website attributed to this project and all my others soon.

Sincerely,
Codex
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Re: Screen+ (Former ScreenPro)
smashapps
Welcome back Codex !

Glad to hear you are still keeping busy with programming, I would be happy to help, but I have not actually done much programming lately, especially not in C#, though I would love to be of help in anyway if possible
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Screen+ (Former ScreenPro)
Codex
You could help out in multiple ways, such as contributing ideas that I could incorporate into the application, beta testing (in later stages), or helping out with the distribution of the software (once it's ready). Otherwise I am just glad to have your support smashapps
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Work in Progress”