Tormedi

Here is the place to post images, videos and downloads of your current and upcoming applications that you are working on.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Tormedi
smashapps
Hello everyone,

After seeing #Codex's Writely program I was inspired to make my own editor.
Tormedi consists of the words Metro and Editor. It's meant to be a light-weight typing
application with minimal distraction though with more advanced features.

Here are some pictures so far:

I still need to do more work on the right-click menu, it doesn't look as nice as I would like it too.

Codex I didn't intend on copying you, I just wanted to come up with something similar.

If anyone has suggestions please let me know :)
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
visualtech
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Tormedi
visualtech
Looks good! try to be "minimalistic" though! Take a look at : Writer Pro for Mac.
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
#smashapps It looks good, but if the intention was for it to have the same purpose then you should look into minimalistic design as I did with Writely (and as #visualtech suggested). I myself wasn't a huge fan of icons since they are a distraction and don't fit the design really, so I would suggest loosing that, or at least pick icons which are the right size and math the color scheme. Well done cooll; nice to see that I am inspiring someone after all :D
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
I hate the icons, I want to change them.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
I have reworked the context menu completely and added more options at the same time, and improved the interface.

What do you guys think? :) Thanks
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
I don't mean to double/triple post

I've added a lot more to Tormedi, I've further improved the right-click menu and added a few
new features.

On the bottom right if you click the '?' it will load a built in help file which tells you how to use the program.

When you close the program everything you had typed up will come back up when you
open the program again so you won't lose any work.

Saving/Loading files will display the file name on the frame of the application now.

The only thing that is shown on the interface is the word count and the help button.
The only icon used in this program is for the application itself, no icons used for any of the features now.

:D
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
I like it without the icons. Looks much classier.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Work in Progress”